Hard disk: SSD 250GB

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Kumaran : Any intention of using a lot of cleaners? Actually CCleaner is totally fine though which you don't need an aggressive cleaners.

Startup feature can be made from adjusting through MSCONFIG program.

Defragmentation feature can be use by built in from Windows. (Still acceptable for 3rd party but suggest not to try Boot Defrag due in possible risk)

Driver Updater can be done through your manufacturer updater or OEM brand updater which are know to be safe for use.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I agree with everyone above me.

That's way too many cleaners, you should consider only using one of them.

Driver updater(s) aren't needed as you can visit the official site to download them. There is a chance that it could download the wrong drivers.

Last edited:

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
You have wasted your money on those optimisation software, too many installed, overlapping features.

These cleaners definitely need your PC (AVG PC TuneUp, Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced SystemCare PRO, Wise Care 365 Pro). There are some variations of these cleaners.

Last edited:

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
What are you talking? What do you know about these Cleaner?

D

Deleted member 178

good config but :

Privacy and Optimisation: AVG PC TuneUp, Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced SystemCare PRO, Wise Care 365 Pro, CCleaner, Clean Master,

way too much cleaners, you just need one , and i will keep Ccleaner.
all those cleaners eat your system resources and dont do better than CCleaner.

get rid of the extra cleaners and you will have my approval stamp ! :D

Reactions: LabZero

Vipersd

Level 6
Verified
Dec 14, 2014
Updating drivers is best done manually visiting the official website, way to many cleaners.

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
good config but :

way too much cleaners, you just need one , and i will keep Ccleaner.
all those cleaners eat your system resources and dont do better than CCleaner.

get rid of the extra cleaners and you will have my approval stamp ! :D

Please note that it is not complete cleaner (Ccleaner). They have many features (AVG PC TuneUp, Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced SystemCare PRO, Wise Care 365 Pro)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Ccleaner is complete enough (you can add manually folders to be cleaned), the rest i do myself, i dont want another program messing with my system.

and if you put the CcEnhancer addon, it clean more than other softs.

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
Here are some of them unknowingly giving answers. I know well about how to use these.(AVG PC TuneUp, Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced SystemCare PRO, Wise Care 365 Pro)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Kumaran : Well picking one cleaner is enough at all, with assume complete features already. In theoretically there's nothing wrong to have many cleaners but in reality its useless when they have almost same detection for junks and sometimes erroneous detection occur.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.