l have android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merebear1101

Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
I would like what kind of apps must on my smart phone. I have avast on my phone. I want to be safe.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
There's also Trend Micro Mobile Security that you can use.

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Merebear1101 said:
I would like what kind of apps must on my smart phone. I have avast on my phone. I want to be safe.

Hello and welcome to malwaretips.com. :yeahthat: Anyway.

Also : wrong section

D

Deleted member 178

Payback said:
You can get either pirated edition (suggested) or here as the first poster said. It is up to you,it is against the rules so I cannot give you link for pirated edition,but you CAN google it. Thank you for your time for joining malwaretips.com

Suggesting to use pirated softwares is also against the rules, take it as a warning.

back to topic:

Avast is one of the best security apps on Android, i used it on my rooted phone.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
Avast is one of the best security apps on Android, i used it on my rooted phone.

That's one thing that I know that Avast has and no other one does. It's a firewall. You can do a lot of things with a firewall on an Android.

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:
You can get either pirated edition (suggested) or here as the first poster said. It is up to you,it is against the rules so I cannot give you link for pirated edition,but you CAN google it. Thank you for your time for joining malwaretips.com

Suggesting to use pirated softwares is also against the rules, take it as a warning.

back to topic:

Fixed,thanks

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
That's one thing that I know that Avast has and no other one does. It's a firewall. You can do a lot of things with a firewall on an Android.

Strictly nothing can call home unless you allow it. i test it and it works well.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
Strictly nothing can call home unless you allow it. i test it and it works well.

Well, that's always a good thing.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
i`m using zoner antivirus free edition and it`s doing great. i saw a review of it on youtube and was impressed. light on RAM, great detection rate and lots of stuff to play with. it`s just great

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I use no antivirus on my Android devices. All what I do is to be sure that unknown sources is unchecked. I use Cerberus as an Anti theft. Avast free also has a good anti theft.

Merebear1101

Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Thank you for all ideas. You guys and girls do help me out a lot. I'm so happy I joined th is website. It is so much better than facebook. Believe me I do have facebook. This better interested reading materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.