• VmWare Player

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lagg100

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 22, 2014
Here is my new Computer Config. (Had to reinstall Windows, old Windows got slow.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit runs in real-time (background), therefore it is not an on-demand scanner. Are you using MBAM Free?

Re: Poll - VirtualBox would be my choice. Virtual PC 2007 is limited to XP and Vista. Windows 7 has it's own version for those using Professional or Ultimate can choose to run a free license of the now unsupported Windows XP (not recommended).

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Hello, lagg100..
First of all, as Huracan said, MBAE is not an on-demand scanner. MBAM mostly detects PUPs and adware, so I'd suggest one more that focuses more on 'actual malware' like HitmanPro or EEK. Finally, I think you should add WOT and HTTPS Everywhere addons to your browsers.
Thanks for sharing!

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
You have a very good and strong config,Kaspersky is a great choise.
Thanks for sharing

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Go to Virtualbox as beside to be open source project, lots of features are not limited and can handle easily. ;)

For your configuration everything are solid and secured.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.