Advice Request Lastpass addon

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpiehat

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2015
So what's going on with my Lastpass addon? Yesterday, I could click on the icon, I could open the menu, and sub menu just by resting the cursor on it, and click to open a site, which would auto log me in.... Today, I have this clunky menu, which I have to click on everything, and when I click to open a site, I still have to manually log into it... anyone else have this problem?

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I wish you never face the situation of forgetting your master password, cause Lastpass's forgotten system through 2FA/Phone number is the biggest mind##### I ever seen.

You have access to 2FA/Phone number? You can log in through them? Who cares, we still don't let you change your master password, suffer!

Reactions: SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I wish you never face the situation of forgetting your master password, cause Lastpass's forgotten system through 2FA/Phone number is the biggest mind##### I ever seen.

You have access to 2FA/Phone number? You can log in through them? Who cares, we still don't let you change your master password, suffer!
If you lost both access to your email and password then it's good they don't.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
So what's going on with my Lastpass addon? Yesterday, I could click on the icon, I could open the menu, and sub menu just by resting the cursor on it, and click to open a site, which would auto log me in.... Today, I have this clunky menu, which I have to click on everything, and when I click to open a site, I still have to manually log into it... anyone else have this problem?
Not noticing anything here brother, you may want to try uninstalling it and running Ccleaner and re-installing it.
Keep us informed, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.