install and why?

Many thanks!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
They are two completely different extensions.
LastPass is password manager and MaskMe serves to you masking your mail into disposable so you don't need to use your real mail.

So those two cannot be compared. :)

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Looking at SafeWallet for Windows:

Your encryption key is never sent to us - Unlike most online services, SafeWallet technology knows how to sync your data without your encryption key. This means your encryption key, i.e., your master password, is never sent to us, making it impossible to access your data for anyone but you!

Now, I know that LastPass store your information on your PC also, maybe, I can encrypt LastPassword folders on my PC! Just in case a Key-logger got onto my PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.