Lastpass free users can now use on every device!

A

antreas

Thread author
We're thrilled to announce that, starting today, you can use #LastPass on any device, anywhere, for free!

b2bpricing.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
At least premium has addblocking:(;)
It's better than a pop-up asking you to upgrade and the LP Ad only appears in the LP Vault.

When I used LastPass I never noticed any ad's but I was using
AdGuard and it's system wide so I guess I wouldn't have seen
them anyway.
See above.

What do you mean by "The PRO version blocks ads"?
Do you mean PRO version has ads blocking feature?
The Premium version disables the paid version of LP and YubiKey Ad in the right side column of the Vault. Similar to Outlook.com.

Doesn't work on Chrome Android...must use the built-in browser of lastpass.
Free sync across all devices including Android. It works. Try updating, reinstalling or opt-in for beta version.

I wonder whether this also enables me to use the App for iOS free of charge...
Would be a great deal!
Going to check that out now. :)

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
It's better than a pop-up asking you to upgrade and the LP Ad only appears in the LP Vault.

See above.

The Premium version disables the paid version of LP and YubiKey Ad in the right side column of the Vault. Similar to Outlook.com.

Free sync across all devices including Android. It works. Try updating, reinstalling or opt-in for beta version.

Going to check that out now. :)
Let's see what happens after the trial :)
IMG_0170.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.