Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Win 10 64
Firefox portable latest
Latest LastPass version for portable Firefox

Previously it use to just fill the username & password & not auto log-in. Now its doing auto log-in.
Is there a prob with LP on Win 10?

I checked individual site edit & auto log-in is not checked.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Ok... sorry my mistake.

I forgot that when you access saved sites from LP toolbar then it does auto log-in.... & when you open the site in browser then LP just fills username & password.

By the way...do you guys keep LP Vault - Account Settings - Advanced Settings - Privacy - Keep history of login & forms - Enabled or Disabled?
I have disabled it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Logethica

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanxx... but no it cant help.
Unless you have already tried the following, you might have some success, setting your master password to 'not' be remembered.:cool:
Furthermore, do you think this might be a Windows 10 compatibility problem?o_O

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Unless you have already tried the following, you might have some success, setting your master password to 'not' be remembered.:cool:
Furthermore, do you think this might be a Windows 10 compatibility problem?o_O
The query was not about master password but other websites login.
It was a mistake on my part & have replied in my previous post.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Ok... sorry my mistake.

I forgot that when you access sites from LP toolbar then it does auto log-in.... & when you open the site in browser then LP just fills username & password.

By the way...do you guys keep LP Vault - Account Settings - Advanced Settings - Privacy - Keep history of login & forms - Enabled or Disabled?
I have disabled it.
I hadn't considered these options, and although I'm one whom prefers not keeping history, it would seem a useful way of monitoring all activities on your account.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I hadn't considered these options, and although I'm one whom prefers not keeping history, it would seem a useful way of monitoring all activities on your account.
Thats what I thought... so thinking to enable it...what you say?

Reactions: Logethica

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thats what I thought... so thinking to enable it...what you say?
I highly doubt anyone else could get into your account unless (of course) you happen to share your account as I do with my wife, ..thank goodness for auto logout!:D. The encrypted protection of passwords during logins with no keystrokes is convenient as it is secure.:)
Enabling history could prove useful if you think you may review it. Either decision, it's nice to have the option.;)

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I highly doubt anyone else could get into your account unless (of course) you happen to share your account as I do with my wife, ..thank goodness for auto logout!:D. The encrypted protection of passwords during logins with no keystrokes is convenient as it is secure.:)
Enabling history could prove useful if you think you may review it. Either decision, it's nice to have the option.;)
So for now I will keep it disable.

By default its enabled or disabled?
Coz if you create account through LP toolbar then save history option is checked... & if you create account through LP website then save history option is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.