Launched new website - MalwareCenter

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
tapoo said:
its not even opening with hidemyass free proxy !!!
[attachment=2736]
Images don't loaded, because I stopped loading this website, this proxy is very slow.

Attachments

• 1234.PNG
    1234.PNG
    96.1 KB · Views: 359

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
I don't think this is blocked by DNS, in my opinion this is blocked by your ISP.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
^^tried comodo/norton/open dns, none worked.....
maybe blocked by isp :(

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Its fixed and site works for me so possibly those types of domain blocked in your region?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Good work and nice improvements. :D

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
What is MalwareCenter?

MalwareCenter is a collection of malware samples. We are uploading Malware Packs every 2-4 days, everybody can download them, but please note that not all samples are available for public. Some packs can be downloaded after writing 10 posts on forums.

Quantity

Every 2-4 days we are uploading 200-500 samples. Our samples come from honeypots and submissions. We are checking all samples to don't upload clean files.

YouTube Antivirus Reviews

If you will be using samples for YouTube antivirus reviews, you can write in description that you use our samples and contact us to get access for all malware without 10 posts!

Could someone fix errors in this text? My English isn't good. Thanks in advance.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What is MalwareCenter?

MalwareCenter is a collection (or directory?) of various malware samples, where samples can be downloaded for FREE.
Please note, some downloads require forum registration with a minimum of 10 posts.

Quantity & Quality

We upload 200-500 samples, every 2 to 4 days. These are extracted from honeypots and via (file / user?) submissions.
Whilst we cannot guarantee all clean files (ie. non-malicious) will be removed. We do check all samples prior to uploading.

Youtube Antivirus Reviews

If you will be using our samples for your Youtube reviews, please mention us; malwarecenter.c0.pl in the description. Also get in contact with us to get full access without 10 posts.

How's this? It may be too much?

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
How does this sound ?

What is MalwareCenter?

MalwareCenter is a site that collects recent malware samples.
We are uploading Malware Packs every 2-4 days, everybody is free to download them, but please note that not all samples are available immediately to the public domain.
Some packs can only be downloaded after contributing to the forum with a minimum of 10 posts.

Quantity

Every 2-4 days we are uploading 200-500 samples.
Our samples come from honeypots and submissions.
We are checking all our samples to prevent clean files.

YouTube Antivirus/Security Product Reviewers:

If you require malware samples for your YouTube Reviews,
Please link to us and specify you use MalwareCenter for your samples.
Contact us to obtain free access without having to submit a minimum 10 posts to our forums.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you very much. It's changed. I added also some another pages (contact us, submit sample).
If this website is displayed incorrectly, please use Refresh button.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
If someone wants translate this website to his/her language, please send PM or use contact form.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.