LegitPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

legitpc

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
Hello, I am LegitPC. I do computer repair and website design in the SF Bay Area. Yesterday I introduced myself and was banned and my content wiped. To clear up any confusion: LegitPC is a non-commercial entity, not a business advertisement: this is just a username. I am making this post under solicitation listed in Zemana giveaway, this is not spam.

L

LabZero

Hello, I am LegitPC. I do computer repair and website design in the SF Bay Area. Yesterday I introduced myself and was banned and my content wiped. To clear up any confusion: LegitPC is a non-commercial entity, not a business advertisement: this is just a username. I am making this post under solicitation listed in Zemana giveaway, this is not spam.
Glad everything is solved.

But to be even more clear, yesterday your "computer repair" and "design website" contained direct links to commercial websites (then unlinked from you) prohibited by our Rules and this explains your ban.
No observation for your LegitPC blog (now also removed ).

legitpc

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
Glad everything is solved.

But to be even more clear, yesterday your "computer repair" and "design website" contained direct links to commercial websites (then unlinked from you) prohibited by our Rules and this explains your ban.
No observation for your LegitPC blog (now also removed ).

Yeah but I was banned like 20 minutes after removing the links and making other posts. Most likely it was flagged for spam prior to the removal and the moderator attending to it found it easier to hit the ban button rather than perform any investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.