Troubleshoot LG G FLEX 2 ISSUE

tango_tech

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 30, 2013
plz guys i have a problem with my phone i puted it on trhe charger the last night and i slept so when i wake up 2 day i found it 100% charged so i checked up my mails while it on the charger and then when i unplged the charger i found my phone restarting and its didnt open again it arrive 2 the boot screen and show the lg logo then resrats again . i plunged the charger again so i found it open but when i unplugged the charger its go 2 restarting and cant resume the boot. now i tried 2 plug it again 2 make factory reset but i found the phone dont respond its black screen and dont work. plz i need any help any advice. there was a website very famous specialized in phones but i forget its name so if any 1 remind me with its name

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.