Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Go with 360 Internet security (NOT TOTALSecurity) and you will not regret.
Reasons to choose 360 Internet Security:
1) FREE
2) TOP detection rate even better than some paid AVs
3) Very light (On windows 7 WITH Bitdefender engine enabled it consumes approximately 30 MB).Also windows starts very fast.
4) Stable program (NO crashes , no bugs,no system instability)
5) Very good support team
6) Very good Proactive Defense (system protection, registry protection, download protection, file protection, driver protection, network protection etc)
7) It blocks keyloggers and also protect your camera (if you use one) from being used by other persons
8) Updating 2-3 times per day instead of other free AVs that update 1 time per day
9) Color themes and settings to play with
10) SANDBOX that can isolate suspicious programs especially when you are not connected on the internet.
11) Instant cloud analysis of suspicious items
12) Very fast scan times

The choice is yours

This should be developed instead of TS version

Reactions: silversurfer

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hi,;)

> 360 Total Security is the Sand Box working? At this point correctly? Any know?

Kind regards,:)

I use the 360 Total Security sandbox every day ... it works really well and I have no problems with it... ;)

FlimFlam

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
Go with 360 Internet security (NOT TOTALSecurity) and you will not regret.
Reasons to choose 360 Internet Security:
1) FREE
2) TOP detection rate even better than some paid AVs
3) Very light (On windows 7 WITH Bitdefender engine enabled it consumes approximately 30 MB).Also windows starts very fast.
4) Stable program (NO crashes , no bugs,no system instability)
5) Very good support team
6) Very good Proactive Defense (system protection, registry protection, download protection, file protection, driver protection, network protection etc)
7) It blocks keyloggers and also protect your camera (if you use one) from being used by other persons
8) Updating 2-3 times per day instead of other free AVs that update 1 time per day
9) Color themes and settings to play with
10) SANDBOX that can isolate suspicious programs especially when you are not connected on the internet.
11) Instant cloud analysis of suspicious items
12) Very fast scan times

The choice is yours
By far the best answer IMO.....

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
This should be developed instead of TS version

I have since 3 months no problems with 360 Total Security... some user like 360TS simply not... ;)
currently is 360 Internet Security more stable but we will see what happens in the future...

Reactions: FlimFlam

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I have since 3 months no problems with 360 Total Security... some user like 360TS simply not... ;)
currently is 360 Internet Security more stable but we will see what happens in the future...

One of my systems runs 360IS and other 360TS. The IS version has no extra bloat, and also uses extremely low memory, in fact <25MB compared to TS which uses >100MB RAM

Reactions: silversurfer

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
One of my systems runs 360IS and other 360TS. The IS version has no extra bloat, and also uses extremely low memory, in fact <25MB compared to TS which uses >100MB RAM

Yes. you're right here... I have installed both 360 Security and can confirm your statement...

Reactions: Kent

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Hi
MalwareFire

I find these Thread's funny Lightweight Antivirus ,
Antivirus some do run heavy on the system others do not, or do they. ?
The question you asking is in its self pointless ,
Qihoo 360 Total Security for example and how it runs will differ form system to system depending on, the hardware, and OS, and the application software installed,
360 Total Security might run well for (Tom) on his new pc quad 3.50GHz with 8 gigs of ram and ssd and windows 8.1
It might not run so well for Gerry with a laptop Intel p4 1.6ghz, with 2 gigs running windows xp.
Trial and error is the best thing for you ,
find what works best with your system , hardware and software .

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
thanks but that not assure you are not infeceted you must scan with anothers programmes ; like eset on ligne scaner ; exemple ;;; then you

can see it ^_^
I now have Norton and MWAB and i am sure i have no infections 100%.

Reactions: Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.