Jack, I've sent you a message;)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The likes system was cleaned up a bit,meaning some likes were removed by members who abused the system.This means that your likes might have changed if you were given any by these members.Mine have changed also. We trying a new reputation system.It won't replace the like system.For what it's worth,"likes" are like monopoly money.You might have a lot of it but it's not really worth anything.They are there to thank a member for his thread/post/reply instead of actually posting such in a reply.They hold no weight with staff.The new reputation system will be based on a members stature on this site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.