Live security Platinum

rgs1980

Thread author
Sep 1, 2012
Please help, I read the malware tips on how to remove this virus and I can get into safe mode with networking but I cannot get onto the internet, there is no proxy checked, so i do not know what to do next.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello rgs,
While in Normal mode do you have access to the Internet?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here is an activation code for Live Security Platinum: AA39754E-715219CE , this will NOT remove this rogue software,however it should stop those annoying alerts until we will use the removal tools.

<hr />
Lets try this fix for your internet connection:

1.Click Start and go to Run
2.In the run box type notepad.exe
3.Paste the following code below into notepad and save as reset.bat then right click and select Run as Administrator.

Code:
@echo off
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
netsh firewall reset
shutdown -r -t 0
<hr />
Waiting to see if we have an working connection or not!
If it won't work then we will have to transfer the utilities to remove this infection via a USB stick......

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.