Troubleshoot Lost my partition after recover an image

shani

Thread author
Feb 20, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I've used easeus todo backup to restore my system partion (C:/) but after system recovery i noticed that D;/ partition is lost
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I've tried to use easeus data recovery and i successfully restored the data but all was corrupted, is there any suggestion to recover my data ?
any suggestion to recover my data ?
sorry for my bad english

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
You maybe misclicked some option with Easeus and lost the D partition. If the data on the D partition was formatted it would be hard to recover them, or if it was overwritten by another data the recovery of them may result of some or most of them being corrupted.
You can use free program called Piriform Recuva and try with the Deep Scan options.
Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Free may help or you can try Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro with more recovery features but limited by 3GB of recovered data. (Other options may be MiniTool Power Data Recovery with 1GB of recovered data available).

Last option may be a TestDisk... It is preinstalled in Parted Magic (Linux Environment) from where you can recover your data (if possible).
Download from FossHub
It's version from 2013 but fully functional. You need to create a bootable USB with Parted Magic and boot your computer from USB, or burn the ISO on the CD. Bootable USB drive you can create with Rufus.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.