Lots of suggestions on the web but still cannot get rid of Iminent Search...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

New Member
I'm not sure when/what I downloaded, but I've noticed it becoming a reoccurring problem for a year or so. Now every couple of days an "Iminent!" pop up appears on my screen & states "Hey guys, the new em-icons are here." So, I exit out of that & then my default search browser becomes "Search" or "Start Search Iminent". On IE I go to "Tools" & then change my default back to MSN & in chrome I go to "setting" to change back my default to Google. I've done this time & again... I've also tried many web suggestions including one that included downloading Revo Uninstaller Pro, but to no avail... Please help...
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top