Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
You shouldn't use more then one ad blocker as barge can block the exact same trackers , ads (maybe will require more lists )Some feedback is appreciated![]()
For periodic scanning, I use Bitdefender antivirus. I used to use Malwarebytes before, but I had to reinstall Bitdefender and it required me to uninstall MB.Periodic malware scanners?
Password manager?
SecureDNS?
System recovery? A Full System Image BackUp solution?
Thanks for replying!Why all the extensions when you're using Brave? The assortment appears to be overlapping and self-defeating. Brave's ad blocker and BD's web filtering are both excellent.
Thanks for the tips!You shouldn't use more then one ad blocker as barge can block the exact same trackers , ads (maybe will require more lists )
About no script not sure if it's needed as brave and blocker has the same exact option to disable scripts
Maybe you can keep only Malwarebytes and inside Malwarebytes browser guard choose to block malware and pishing only and no ad blocking , tracker blocking
Btw I recommend using a secure DNS like quad9, DNSEU zero,nextdns over the default isp one as it very likely will block more malicious sites
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.