• Start date

aragornnnn

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
Nice tank you got there! ;)

I know the feeling when you purchase a real game machine and then start realizing how many hours you wasted
trying to run something on a potato :D

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
We all gotta start somewhere , that goods good for the price you got it for. You should consider an SSD for your bootdrive, that would make a great improvement over your HDD WD Blue 1TB (7200 RPM). They are fairly inexpensive now. Grab a 64gb, they are on amazon for 30-50 dollars and you will notice a difference. :) Cheers and thanks for sharing!

Reactions: frogboy
F

ForgottenSeer 56325

Thread author
We all gotta start somewhere , that goods good for the price you got it for. You should consider an SSD for your bootdrive, that would make a great improvement over your HDD WD Blue 1TB (7200 RPM). They are fairly inexpensive now. Grab a 64gb, they are on amazon for 30-50 dollars and you will notice a difference. :) Cheers and thanks for sharing!
Sadly I live in uruguay and the SSDs are pretty expensive, maybe I'll grab a ssd in Aliexpress but I'm not sure.

p.d amazon doesn't ship to Uruguay

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Bummer! Sorry to hear that. I thought amazon ships internationally. :oops:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.