• Browsing to unknown / untrusted / shady sites
Computer specs
Custom PC
- i7 4330 @ 3.4 GHz
- nvidia GTX 1060
- 32 GB Ram DD3
- 1 TB WD Blue
Notes by Staff Team
  1. This setup configuration does not have a backup plan. We strongly recommend to add a backup solution for your data so that you can restore it in the case of an emergency.
    Backing up allows the recovery of data that has been lost due of a malware attack (eg. ransomware) or a hard disk crash. In such events you might lose family photos, your music collection, documents, or financial data. Backups are fast and simple to perform so it should be done on a regular basis.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@LuciferSam:
  • You may set UAC to Maxt.
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external devices.
  • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: MalWareBytes Free, EmsiSoft Emergengy Kit and HitManPro Free.
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing :giggle:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.