LukeNukesEm Security Config (UPDATED)

Tyrizian

Level 1
Verified
Sep 9, 2015
Very nice setup, looks good.

In regards to what you said here...

Still debating if I should get premium zemana. I also use sandboxie when I know I might come across some fishy sites.

If you already have Kaspersky, VoodooShield, HitmanPro.alert and as a bonus Sandboxie, then I would recommend saving your money and not buying a Zemana license, unless of course you wouldn't mind buying a license for a different machine.

To me, what you have seems to be plenty...

Of course, this is my opinion.

LukeNukesEm

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Sep 14, 2016
Very nice setup, looks good.

In regards to what you said here...

If you already have Kaspersky, VoodooShield, HitmanPro.alert and as a bonus Sandboxie, then I would recommend saving your money and not buying a Zemana license, unless of course you wouldn't mind buying a license for a different machine.

To me, what you have seems to be plenty...

Of course, this is my opinion.
Thanks for helping out my decision. I think I'm gonna save my money and just use it as a second opinion on-demand scanner.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
It looks good KIS and VS together will serve you well, HMPA and Kaspersky may not play well together though so keep an eye on it.
Nice config ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.