Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
M86 SecureBrowsing makes it safe to search, surf and socialize online. This free browser plug-in displays security icons next to links on search engines and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, so you'll know which pages are safe and which ones to avoid.
browser_window_screenshot.jpg

More details - link

The plug-in supports Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.x.
It can be downloaded from here.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Does anyone know if this has any improvements over the old Finjan Secure Browsing add-on?

I liked Finjan, but there was a period after M86 bought them that the add-on became incompatible as Firefox continued to update, so I was forced to stop using it.

I wish the M86 release functioned on Chromium based browsers...

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
- Doesn't work with the https version of google search.
- Results take some time to display (at least for me)
+ Accurate results. (at least they should be since they are not based on user's rating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.