App Review Mac OS X Snow Leopard DEMO

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
V

Vextor

Thread author
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVBSn0dkOC8

I went ahead and installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard in a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox). I need help as I don't know any Mac Malware Sources. Could anyone suggest a source?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You can use the normal MDL or Malc0de, just look at the extension and url. You will stumble across malware for the Mac OS.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The main problem for Snow Leopard is that in only works with Intel Macs. :) So for us PC users is useless..
The Dock Expose feature looks cool ,also I like the general look..however like in Linux case I do think Windows has some big advantages when compared with this OS. :) (at least not yet)

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
The main problem for Snow Leopard is that in only works with Intel Macs. :) So for us PC users is useless..
The Dock Expose feature looks cool ,also I like the general look..however like in Linux case I do think Windows has some big advantages when compared with this OS. :) (at least not yet)
Linux is far superior! :D
You can use Hackintosh to get MAC working on a PC.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You can look at some of the Threat Lists:
http://macscan.securemac.com/spyware-list/
http://www.iantivirus.com/threats/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
elliotcroft said:

Isn't Hackintosh illegal ( Breaking the EULA of Apple when you don't install it on their hardware)..? Also I've heard that it has some bugs:)....
Anyway I can't find any good reasons why I should use a MAC OS X on my PC .......even with hackintosh .... Windows is a fast,mature and solid OS... :)
In my opinion people love the MAC OS X because it's something new..however once they will start using it ..I'm sure they will find some inconvineince to it.

V

Vextor

Thread author
Jack said:
elliotcroft said:

Isn't Hackintosh illegal ( Breaking the EULA of Apple when you don't install it on their hardware)..? Also I've heard that it has some bugs:)....
Anyway I can't find any good reasons why I should use a MAC OS X on my PC .......even with hackintosh .... Windows is a fast,mature and solid OS... :)
In my opinion people love the MAC OS X because it's something new..however once they will start using it ..I'm sure they will find some inconvineince to it.
Hackintoshing is illegal, but nobody care. What I'm doing is a Hackintosh, on a smaller scale.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Try search in Google for some malware Mac sources. Probably you can find one.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.