mallwarebytes.org redirects to spywareremoval.net

Eric

Thread author
Jan 22, 2014
I am concerned that web browsing to mallwarebytes.org redirects to spywareremoval.net. Strangely enough, if I use google to find mallware bytes, it sends me to the correct page, but clicking on download mallwarebytes antimalware again redirects.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    16.1 KB · Views: 140
  • aswMBR.txt
    435 bytes · Views: 76
  • AdwCleaner[R3].txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 101

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
It seems the FRST.txt log is not fully attached.......... SOme Log Files are missing....... Please re attach the full FRST Log.

Last edited:

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
It seems the FRST.txt log is not fully attached.......... SOme Log Files are missing....... Please re attach the full FRST Log.

Eric

Thread author
Jan 22, 2014
Hi Kuttus,

Ran FRST64.exe several times ... crashed every time when examining Chrome extensions. I ran it in both normal and safe mode (with networking).

Eric

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.