Solved Malware Detection On System Registry

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Thanks again for the assistance! Should I go ahead for AdwCleaner running on fixed intervals to keep pc clean? Thanks advance for the advice!

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Can you please explain the usual steps and procedures for those malware checking and removal tools are applied at what circumstances so that I can carry out the same for my own pc. All of the above malware findings are from my wife's pc. Also I intend to post mine here as well if you don't mind but first seek your approval or start another posting instead. Many thanks!

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Trojans were found again in Registry Keys by MBAM in Threat Scan and is submitted for your checking again.
Should I go ahead for DelFix again and then AdwCleaner or just DelFix? Thanks for the advice for remedy action or jsut disregard them as they are not active malware !

Attachments

• mbam.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 89

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Thanks! I would then disregard them though I have removed those trojans earlier.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.