Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Here is a little friendly heads up for those who seem to be struggling with the new Malware Hub rules,Security Configuration and other forums as well as the rules in general.

I suggest you all read this one more time as it is apparent that some have not bothered to do so malwaretips.com Community Rules

For those struggling with the Malware Hub rules & guidelines:

Testing Malware samples poses a risk of infection.
The new rules & guidelines were put in place to reduce the risk of infection for those testing Malware samples.
The new rules & guidelines were put into place so there is a uniform outline & testing procedure so that there is some degree of professionalism and proper testing.
If you do not understand or are unwilling to follow these rules then frankly you have no business testing malware samples on this site!
It is not going to change so the best advice is either comply to these new rules or just stay out of the Malware Hub.

Security Configuration Forum:
Replies are to be about the OP's Configuration only!
Off topic replies are not to be posted
Arguing and or Chat Box type conversations are not to be posted.

Profile Posts:
All the rules of the site apply here also.
Questions regarding your account,status,warnings,discipline or another members status are to be addressed in a PM to a staff member.This includes questions about forum structure rank or other problems.

I just cannot believe some of what I have seen here over the past few days.Some behavior just beyond immaturity.
Personally if this continues I will not spend one more minute of my free time here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.