Malware Hub Testing

D

Deleted member 65228

I think you might be misunderstanding me. I don't test samples on my host system, I only test them in a vm but I always have SD running on my host. does that make sense? on my host for protection I run voodooshield and appguard along with an antikeylogger.
I wasn't saying it to you specifically but in general. I am not sure if everyone using SD uses a VM as well like you do. I was going to say it much earlier before you posted about SD but decided not to intervene at all, then after you posted I saw the SD discussion had continued so decided to say it.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I wasn't saying it to you specifically but in general. I am not sure if everyone using SD uses a VM as well like you do. I was going to say it much earlier before you posted about SD but decided not to intervene at all, then after you posted I saw the SD discussion had continued so decided to say it.

Ok I understand now thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.