Expired Malware Hunter Pro 1.59.0.641

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Malware Hunter Pro Giveaway - Will you try this program?

• Yes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • I've already tried this program

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Promo page
http://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_mh.php
How to get a license
To obtain a free license Malware Hunter Pro 1-year follow these steps:

[LIST=1]
[*] Go to [URL='http://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_mh.php']page promotions[/URL]
[*] Enter your email address, select the "I'm not a robot" and passing the captcha, click "Get My Key Now".
[*] License (Malware Hunter Pro License) will be sent to a specified e-mail address
[*] Download and install the program on your computer by activating a license.
[/LIST]

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Malware Hunter Pro 1-year license giveaway
Hunter Malware
- the virus scanner by Glarysoft to detect and remove active threats on a Windows system that uses Avira engine. It allows you to perform a quick, full or custom scan and scan via the context menu.
PRO version adds the ability to set up automatic scanning schedule to maintain the security of your system in tandem with the main Antivirus, having real-time protection mode.
Free License Malware Hunter Pro

Site of Promotion: Malware Hunter Pro 1-year license giveaway | Glarysoft
Download: Malware Hunter - Provide you with the ultimate in Virus detection and protection capabilities | Glarysoft

Offer valid until July 1, 2018

To obtain a free license Malware Hunter Pro 1-year follow these steps:
  1. Go to page promotions: Malware Hunter Pro 1-year license giveaway | Glarysoft
  2. Enter your email address, select the "I'm not a robot" and passing the captcha, click "Get My Key Now".
  3. License (Malware Hunter Pro License) will be sent to a specified e-mail address
  4. Download and install the program on your computer by activating a license.
Conditions proposals
  • This 1 year license for one (1) member, for household use only.
  • You get free upgrades during the license period.
  • No free technical support.
  • The program can be installed and re-installed with a re-registration.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Who wants to use this software as second-opinion scanner, I have to disappoint. Unfortunately no trace of the Avira engine, even in the settings. It was tested with the latest sample pack (right click scan). Behaviour blocker does not exist, only a registry protection, which is disappointing. No recommendation from me!

1528217986000.png

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you lapepe for the information on the giveaway. Freebie's are always nice.

I'll wait until this software has been tested and had some more time to develop before I will give it a try though. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Overlord

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 22, 2013
Unfortunately, the program has very poor efficiency and detectability.:confused:

Sephiroth Source

Level 2
Verified
Jul 13, 2015
I used it when it was released and I installed it again to see how it is. It really disappointed me to know that it no longer uses the Avira signatures ... I uninstalled it.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
I used it when it was released and I installed it again to see how it is. It really disappointed me to know that it no longer uses the Avira signatures ... I uninstalled it.
i've noted this trend, where a company will grab avira or bitdefender sigs/engine for grabbing marketshare/marketing, and once they have a base or some sales they quietly drop the avira/bitdefender ... or they use super old sigs and don't update them much. iobit doesn't seem to update much. it likely saves them money and allows them to say they have avira etc engine. and it would explain why so many using bitdefender engine don't score anywhere near bitdfender in testing. zemana is another one. they marketed under a multi engine scanner and later dumped the names of which engines they scan with. i suspect zemana is using their own now??? who knows, it's as clear as mud (which is suspicious).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.