• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
After wasting hours and hours of reading news, I thought I should make a 30 second clip of 3 events that had happened today and related to security.

OK, after a day of work my first video is done. Hope you like it :)
(as to mods feel free to move this thread to the news section if you like)

Please vote whether you like it or not :)

EDIT: And oh I forgot: I will devote about an hour a day for a week to make another compilation next week.

Last edited:
H

hjlbx

It's great... just slow down the toasts. They move tooo fast... can't read them completely. Only getting a few words...

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 178

Were you watching fast & furious? :p

Just slow down the toasts and no voice for me ^^

Reactions: frogboy

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Ok next week I will try to slow it down some. At first I thought 1.2 seconds is loooooooong but once I watched the clip I thought it needed some tweaking. Maybe about 4 seconds per caption is okay?

EDIT: As for voice I can't have that option as I don't have a recorder on any laptop, only a video editing software.

I could however screen-record the voice from google translate to see if that would work :p

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well that's applicable for an additional straightforward updates however it needs to be maintained and always to be updated for the news (which for sure you're willingly to do that ;) ), in such proposal video, for sure you're aware the speed of transition is fast and voice as mentioned.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Well that's applicable for an additional straightforward updates however it needs to be maintained and always to be updated for the news (which for sure you're willingly to do that ;) ), in such proposal video, for sure you're aware the speed of transition is fast and voice as mentioned.
Yes I plan to do it every week :)

As for voice I can't but I can make it a lot slower.

I think the first few are fine but then the last one yikes:eek:

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.