App Review Malwarebytes 1.62 Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

What should be the next product I test?

• Emsisoft 6.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eset Smart Security 5

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Avira Free(or 2013 beta if I can get it)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)
*Note anybody looking for my KIS 2013 Beta test please read the results in the written reviews section of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Plexx

To be honest, feel free to test whatever product you want. There are quite some security suites that are not that popular. There are other programs that the community can benefit, such as firewalls, tweaks, etc.

As for the KIS2013, not all betas are fully stable but Earth has already talked about it on your post.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
To be honest, feel free to test whatever product you want. There are quite some security suites that are not that popular. There are other programs that the community can benefit, such as firewalls, tweaks, etc.

As for the KIS2013, not all betas are fully stable but Earth has already talked about it on your post.

Yes I already read Earth's reply earlier. I just choose 3 products I intended, or have an interest in testing, and give people a chance to put their two cents in as to which ones they want tested sooner than others. I do plan on branching out and doing some tweaks, firewalls and combo test, but want to get my primary list out of the way first. Thank you I do appreciate your opinion as it will help make my test constantly improve.

P

Plexx

If you want to run a poll for future shows then Reviews Requests subsection is the place to post:)

MRF71 did request a few products too.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
If you want to run a poll for future shows then Reviews Requests subsection is the place to post:)

Just for curiosity, where is that section? ;)

P

Plexx

NSG001 said:
Interesting video again :)

Reviews Requests

Correction: http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Video-Review-Requests

The thread NSG001 provided was a thread I created to have a record of the tests users wanted me to test since I initially started doing Text based reviews.

I will still do text based reviews but I am waiting for the 2013 line ups of AV Solutions to be released.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.