App Review Malwarebytes 3.0 Beta Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for the video, very interesting an all in one program, Hopefully Malwarebytes will improve the detection rate, its only a beta so Reviewer was a bit harsh, I do love his" Download a program to execute an .exe file" That made my day!!!!

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
hope they can improve it but to do this in a short period of time is very difficult
they are no where near windows defender, just great against PUPs and some old malwares I believe but not viruses, trojans,...

Many users including me won a license for it but not many people feel it is worth to add to their setups other than testing :rolleyes:

to be able to be up, they should implement a signature from other vendors (bitdefender?) and develop signature-less modules, improve hueristics

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Wow, they're really doing all they can to stay off target. I mean, this isn't really one of those occasions with your malware product having a bad hair day, Malwarebytes has been getting worse for some time and I'll really have to think about leaving it on my computer. Sad.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.