Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Opt-out requires Premium, Not Responding, No Trial version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Users of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free may notice that not all settings are available. If you explore the Settings tab, you will see the following check-boxes are greyed out, and you cannot Opt-out anonymous log submissions.

upload_2015-6-1_18-24-50.png

Settings for Free version

I went ahead to the Help Files to find not-a-lot of information, except it appears that you can Opt-out in the Premium version.

upload_2015-6-1_18-32-4.png

Help files for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

During installation I enabled the trial, yet it shows the Free version only. Even after a clean uninstall/install. Having never used Anti-Exploit nor the Premium version, I am surprised that this is an issue.

upload_2015-6-1_18-38-43.png

Free version after enabled Trial from installer

The activate button shows blank spaces for paying customers, so there is no way to Activate a Trial from the program's UI.

upload_2015-6-1_18-35-5.png

License ID and Key required for Premium

If I try and continue without entering any details, it crashes the program.

upload_2015-6-1_18-36-18.png

Program Not Responding with blank activation details

Edit: Blank spaces do not enable trial either.
upload_2015-6-1_18-41-56.png

Licensing error

Any possible solutions for any of the above? Or have you experienced similar issues?

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I believe it was an opt in for me when I used the premium trial, but now my trial has expired and the boxes are greyed out for me too. (Stuck at checked)

D

Deleted member 2913

Huracan,

Recently my frd gave me couple keys. I dont know if they are genuine or not. But I tried one & works.
I dont use MBAE. If you want can give it to you. Could solve the prob.
Key is for version MBAE 1.06.1.1019

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.