App Review Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 Premium Review (mrizos)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Update to initial post
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 Premium - Part 2

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
There are a few bugs I wish they fix (Premium version). One is easy to see on at least 2 of these review vids. Update from main screen does not seem to work as it should. I get 'No update available' after 2 days... so only way to truly update the program is right before the scan, where you will be notified that actually there is an update you need to download. Another bug I seem to get is with its start with windows settings. MBAM starts (delayed) after I log on to the system no mater what I choose.
Further more, regardless of what amount of ram you have I (personally) don't want to see +120 mb's allocated for a second opinion antimalware software when my IS suite takes no more than 30 mb's (Avira IS).
I do like this piece od software but the firm behind it has to put more resource in the TEST department.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.