Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I like how in version 1.75 you can disable real time protection to use it as a on demand, and the main UI is not affected by this, like it is in this newer version, where it lights up the red bar across the UI telling you that you need to "fix it".. Not so sure im digging this change.
Indeed, that was a nice feature of the "old version".

Infrared

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for the reply!:)

Same here, I like the new interface, but that "blue bar" is actually an eyesore:mad:

While I'm scanning I'm reading the wonderfull posts here on MalwareTips!!!:D;)

Cheers!!
Honestly i don't think you can remove it at the moment but like exterminator20
Said they may remove it in the final. Its not big deal to me though Malwarebytes has to advertise there products somehow so why not. :)

Infrared

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
Have you tried the new version yourself!
Comments/thoughts?;)
Yes i have and currently have it installed my thoughts on it is that it is well improved from previous versions i admit i have not tested all the features in this newest release but when i do i will give my full opinion, With that being said what i seen so far is that i really like the new design and this version seems to use way less memory then the other betas i really like how Malwarebytes is stepping up, Its about time for them to get recognized for a good handy product like this i use it all the time and probably always will.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I agree also with the main GUI.I too have real time protection disabled and it is quite gaudy if you ask me.I wish that would make it a liitle more subtle like 1.75 like illumination pointed out.

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Build 2.0.2.1012 is now available. One issue discovered during testing of the last beta where some items were not detected which should have been by scans was fixed
You may download the new version from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.