Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.00 Beta Test (TWO) -- DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback. I'm excited to announce a second public beta of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0. The following changes have been made.

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now scans the registry hives (HKCU keys) for all user accounts instead of just the current user account so that a single scan can now detect and remove all malware and malware traces from the entire system
  • Chameleon now functions for running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware against infections
  • Chameleon updated to deal with the latest rogue/fake AV infections
  • Several application crashes fixed
  • Several issues causing BSODs under certain scenarios fixed
  • Scan and protection logs improved to use more consistent formatting
  • Several items in the UI will now display in their translated language instead of showing only in English
  • Scan results can now be saved at the end of a scan prior to taking any actions against detected items
  • Threats quarantined by Malware Protection may now be restored without rebooting the system
  • Quarantine tab now refreshes to display recently quarantined threats without restarting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • Scan logs are no longer blank under certain scenarios
  • HTML and BBC options removed from export log function
  • Number for objects detected during scans is no longer misaligned
  • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium now functions correctly on XP with self-protection enabled
  • Dashboard now informs user when they have a 1.x license key installed but no 2.x key and gives them the opportunity to input a valid 2.x key
  • Several issues with removable drives and removable media fixed for Custom scans and right-click context menu scans
  • avp.exe (Kaspersky) and avastsvc.exe (Avast!) can no longer be excluded from Web Exclusions in order to prevent users from inadvertantly disabling Malicious Website Protection
  • Antirootkit scans no longer detect encrypted non-OS drives as containing forged sectors
To download the latest version, please click CHECK FOR UPDATES in the application. We would love if most of you upgraded this way to test the upgrade path. If you would like to install it for the first time, please reference the original thread.

If an update is successful, you'll see version 2.00.0.503 in your title bar and under the Settings->About tab.

Thank you everyone!
smile.png

Download Link - http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_public_beta
[If its not the recent version, update it as stated above]

LICENSE KEY:
id: MBAM2BETA
key: 4XZHE-6ANRN-TKWCV-EV6HZ-G79PH

Source - https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=142167

G

Guest28

I'm using the beta right now and the key says it's going to expire in 4 days. I still can't use my regular key does this mean a new version will be coming soon?

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I just installed the latest version and it is using my pro lifetime key :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.