App Review Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Detection Test By ME

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Oh dear.. and to be brutally honest I hate vids with music in them, much rather have a voice explaining what he/she is doing and why etc...

If you're interested in doing testing then ask in the forum for advice first, then you can make it much more appealing and safe for yourself... Host OS? Asking for... trou... :p

D

Deleted member 178

Host OS is not an issue if in a old computer with an image ready.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Oh dear.. and to be brutally honest I hate vids with music in them, much rather have a voice explaining what he/she is doing and why etc...

If you're interested in doing testing then ask in the forum for advice first, then you can make it much more appealing and safe for yourself... Host OS? Asking for... trou... :p

So you want to me talk :p

Plus why are you doing it on your Host OS?

Do it in a Virtual Machine.

Here are a few guides to get a Virtual Machine working.

Virtual Machine Guide by McLovin

Virtual Box Guide by McLovin

Virtual Machine Guide by MrXidus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If he was aware that using Host OS for testing purpose could really led to danger then its not a problem as long a backup will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.