App Review Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well, did the first Malwarebytes test for season 2.

Enjoy

Remember to use the Larger Player option for HD ;)

lufzI.png

>> http://youtu.be/AvhjXbLqBOw

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ryan said:
It didn't do so well did it? :s

Not the best. Could also been the links that I had used, so that's why I used a malware pack MalwareTips.

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Good test :D, but why were you using links that were over a week old(referring to MT links for the second portion of the review). Not that I have anything against using MT links, but I am sure you are aware of many sites, in-case of one site not being good one day, that offer literally up to the minute malicious links for testing. By grabbing links that are a week old, it gives the tested product plenty of time to add the malicious site to their website blacklist/filter or create a signature for the malware being hosted on the site, which takes away from the zero-day protection aspect of the test.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
True, I didn't think of it that way. Only reason why I did go for more links was because the links I had at first weren't the best, so that's why I also did a Malware Pack. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.