Status
Not open for further replies.
Product name
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro 2.0
Pros
  • • Nice and Easy Interface

• Light on System

• Detection Rate was great against 57 Files

• Behavioral Blocker Seemed to work even though I did not have a lot of files to execute

• Nice Software to use alongside an antivirus
CONS
• High Ram Usage (Lower than previous Version)

• Web blocker almost passed the test

• They seemed to have removed the “Right Click Scan” and now you have to use custom scan if want a file to be scanned
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testing’s, Malwarebytes has done a good job. Sure it did not get a star on web blocker, but it did not do bad. This new version just seems better and the new User interface looks more modern. I would recommend this software to users who want to run a program alongside an antivirus.
D

Deleted member 178

They seemed to have removed the “Right Click Scan” and now you have to use custom scan if want a file to be scanned

still there but disabled by default

DB08m0K.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.