http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832562003

Reactions: Jack, ayogi and Ink

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
They also said

"We'll be offering a few thousand more lifetime licenses during launch as well. On top of all of that, new subscription licenses will be valid for 3 PCs, not just 1."

So you can get lifetime license of 3 PC when they launch new version.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Sounds to me as 3 PC licenses are for the new subscription model, not the lifetime license. And also at what cost are they going to be selling them at?

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Sorry.. They removed the offer from the link. This is why I was hesitant to post this link in forums. I know they will remove it immediately.. Those who were able to get for $15 you were lucky.

ayogi

Level 1
Verified
Oct 22, 2013
Sorry.. They removed the offer from the link. This is why I was hesitant to post this link in forums. I know they will remove it immediately.. Those who were able to get for $15 you were lucky.

Its ok, Thanks for the link. This was also posted in a thread over at slickdeals, so it probably would have been removed even if you didn't post it here. i`m glad you did, it would have helped somebody. Cheers mate.

Reactions: KaptainBug

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.