App Review Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware vs Ransomware TEST

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Bryan320

Level 8
Oct 11, 2019
Disappointing but this is a beta... So it really can’t be judged till the products final release until then I’ll take any beta test with a grain of salt. We will see what the final product version brings.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well, these ransomware samples have been around the block a while. Cerber, for example, has been in the wild for almost three years. So, my opinion of this tool, beta or not, has already been formed. (n)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Well, these ransomware samples have been around the block a while. Cerber, for example, has been in the wild for almost three years. So, my opinion of this tool, beta or not, has already been formed. (n)

Agree.

And correct me if I'm wrong.... but this Beta is an evolution of the long-existing product. Not new tech.

If that's correct -- then that's not good.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.