Malwarebytes featured in CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper (video)

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Just watched it yesterday. Good for them I also saw them sneaking MBARW into the interview. I am hyped for the full release of it.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Malwarebytes or not. It's good that more people and media are becoming aware of the necessity of good computer security and safety.
Who know? Perhaps now more people will search this and many other security forums in search of knowledge.

Reactions: DJ Panda and Noxx

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good to see that Ransomware attacks give a huge appearance on the news, because even though the attacks are likely selective but should be aware on the preparation especially in the government where poor on I.T security.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.