Expired Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prize
Malwarebytes Premium (Windows, macOS or Android)
Number of licenses
25 licenses (1 device / 1 year)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
MalwareTips Giveaway: Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway

icon-blue.png.b794cd41c49d78cb8156089dfdad1b15.png

This giveaway starts on September 10 and will end on 3 October. For this giveaway we have 25 license keys for Malwarebytes Premium

Malwarebytes Premium

Malwarebytes for Windows Premium is a comprehensive cybersecurity program that crushes established and emerging threats before they can disrupt your digital lifestyle. So you can play, shop, and socialize online with peace of mind.
What it does for you

Protects you from emerging threats
Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.

Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, complete defense that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool.

Prevents your programs from being used against you
Wraps your browser and software programs in four layers of defense, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.

Protects you from fake and infected websites
Detects and prevents contact with websites used by scammers and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighborhood? Now you don’t have to be.

Scans faster, scans smarter
Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you download a video. It's done by the time you're ready to watch.

Crushes the latest scams
Detects and blocks phishing scams used to steal your identity or hack your banking account. Stops cryptojacking (malicious cryptomining) software that hackers install on your computer to “mine” for cryptocurrency (bitcoin and others) without your knowledge.

Malwarebytes 3Premium Giveaway Details:

To participate in our Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway:

1. Share the giveaway news on Facebook or Twitter, so that others may enjoy it. You do not need to post the link of your share in this thread!

Share on Twitter
    Tweet this:
    Code:
    Join the @Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway at @MalwareTipscom > https://malwaretips.com/threads/malwarebytes-premium-giveaway.86611/

OR

Share on Facebook - Post this on your Facebook wall:
    Code:
    Join the @Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway at @MalwareTipscom > https://malwaretips.com/threads/malwarebytes-premium-giveaway.86611/

2. Like or follow MalwareTips and Malwarebytes on Facebook or Twitter:
  3. Reply in this thread to this question: When was the last time you've tried Malwarebytes Premium?

Final Details

• The Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway starts on September 10 and will end on October 03.
  • We have 25 Malwarebytes Premium license keys for this giveaway. The winners will be chosen on the last day of the giveaway with the help of random.org.
  • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you, banning you from all future giveaways.
  • If you win a Malwarebytes Premium license key, you will be contacted via a private message to verify your entry. In this process we will verify your account, and if you have meet the requirements of this giveaway (Follow MalwareTips and Malwarebytes on Facebook or Twitter, and share the giveaway link on these social networks).
    If we notice anything suspicious regarding your entry, we will disqualify you from this giveaway and ban your account from all future promotions.

Good luck!

Last edited:

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
When was the last time you've tried Malwarebytes Premium?
The last time I tried this soft was a year and a half ago.
but I had to give up on it because it used too much RAM.
I do not know how it can change now.
thanks for the gift and the opportunity to try it out or something in this matter has changed.

Last edited:

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
When was the last time you've tried Malwarebytes Premium?
I use it three years ago (for 1 year) ,and also I use free version of this software :)
so my share is:

JewelArt

Sep 10, 2018
I haven't had Malwarebytes Premium before, because sadly, I couldn't afford it. I have used Malwarebytes free trial a couple of times and loved it. I've been following Malware Tips for a very long time and share your Facebook posts heaps. I find them invaluable. Thank you!! You do an awesome job helping us to stay informed and safe!

Varok

Level 1
Verified
Nov 27, 2016
I always use malwarebytes but the free version only, since yahoo messenger time. It saves me many times. I want to buy the premium version but no more lifetime :( This is one of my favorite security software.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I currently use it. Would like to get this for my sisters laptop. I used to have two lic's but not the lic for the other lifetime lic.

Passe Muraille

Sep 10, 2018
Hello,
I've never tried tried Malwarebytes Premium.
I use an extension named Ublock Origin to block adwares and malwares.
I don't know if it's enought.
But I kwow the name Of Malewarebytes Anti Malware.
It's a famous software.
I hpe I'll can try it.

iu

:cool:

Last edited:

skilled

Sep 11, 2018
MalwareTips Giveaway: Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway

View attachment 197298

This giveaway starts on September 10 and will end on 3 October. For this giveaway we have 25 license keys for Malwarebytes Premium

Malwarebytes Premium

Malwarebytes for Windows Premium is a comprehensive cybersecurity program that crushes established and emerging threats before they can disrupt your digital lifestyle. So you can play, shop, and socialize online with peace of mind.
What it does for you

Protects you from emerging threats
Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.

Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, complete defense that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool.

Prevents your programs from being used against you
Wraps your browser and software programs in four layers of defense, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.

Protects you from fake and infected websites
Detects and prevents contact with websites used by scammers and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighborhood? Now you don’t have to be.

Scans faster, scans smarter
Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you download a video. It's done by the time you're ready to watch.

Crushes the latest scams
Detects and blocks phishing scams used to steal your identity or hack your banking account. Stops cryptojacking (malicious cryptomining) software that hackers install on your computer to “mine” for cryptocurrency (bitcoin and others) without your knowledge.

Malwarebytes 3Premium Giveaway Details:

To participate in our Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway:

1. Share the giveaway news on Facebook or Twitter, so that others may enjoy it. You do not need to post the link of your share in this thread!

Share on Twitter
    Tweet this:
    Code:

OR

Share on Facebook - Post this on your Facebook wall:
    Code:

2. Like or follow MalwareTips and Malwarebytes on Facebook or Twitter:
  3. Reply in this thread to this question: When was the last time you've tried Malwarebytes Premium?

Final Details

• The Malwarebytes Premium Giveaway starts on September 10 and will end on October 03.
  • We have 25 Malwarebytes Premium license keys for this giveaway. The winners will be chosen on the last day of the giveaway with the help of random.org.
  • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you, banning you from all future giveaways.
  • If you win a Malwarebytes Premium license key, you will be contacted via a private message to verify your entry. In this process we will verify your account, and if you have meet the requirements of this giveaway (Follow MalwareTips and Malwarebytes on Facebook or Twitter, and share the giveaway link on these social networks).
    If we notice anything suspicious regarding your entry, we will disqualify you from this giveaway and ban your account from all future promotions.

Good luck!
30 days back.

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016

I am using malwarebytes free currently on one of my PC's since around 12 months for periodic scanning and would love to win the premium version for automatic protection. I used premium version around 12 months back as 15 days trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.