Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
The #21 winner of our "33 Days of Summer with Avast" campaign is:

list21.png

Congratulations @cooldoctor2007 ! I will send you a PM with further details in a few minutes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the members who posted in this thread, DO NOT need to post again, as their name will be automatically added to the list at the next draw.

cooldoctor2007

The #21 winner of our "33 Days of Summer with Avast" campaign is:

View attachment 16895

Congratulations @cooldoctor2007 ! I will send you a PM with further details in a few minutes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the members who posted in this thread, DO NOT need to post again, as their name will be automatically added to the list at the next draw.
Finally !!!!! :D:D:D:D
Thanks a lot @Jack and Malwaretips. Good luck to others :):)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
The #22 winner of our "33 Days of Summer with Avast" campaign is:

list22.png

Congratulations @VoiceUP ! I will send you a PM with further details in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.