Expired malwaretips.com Exclusive : SecurityKISS (48 hour) unlimited giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
malwaretips.com Exclusive : SecurityKISS (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway​

box-lewa-securitykiss.jpg

We would like to thank SecurityKISS Ltd. for providing this (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway for SecurityKISS 3 month premium subscriptions

*This 3 Month Premium Subscription Is For Their JADEITE Plan Which Includes a 50 GB Monthly Data Limit

Secure your Internet connection with SecurityKISS Tunnel.
We are a leading VPN provider to protect privacy, ensure anonymity and bypass Internet restrictions.

What is SecurityKISS Tunnel?
SecurityKISS Tunnel is the program and the service that allow you access Internet despite censorship and local restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.
Technically SecurityKISS Tunnel is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation. It creates a VPN between your laptop and our security gateway so that all your Internet traffic goes through impenetrable, non-transparent tunnel.

Which operating systems are supported?
Since March 2012 SecurityKISS service available for all users on all platforms that allow OpenVPN, PPTP or L2TP connections. In particular the native SecurityKISS Tunnel program works Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. We also released a customized Tunnelblick installer with SecurityKISS configuration for Mac users. iPhone and iPad users can download a ready to use configuration for GuizmOVPN.
Apart from that it is possible to connect using the built-in PPTP and L2TP software on most modern operating systems (Linux, Android, DD-WRT, Symbian)

Does SecurityKISS work with Windows 7 and Windows 8?
Yes, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 are supported

More information about SecurityKISS & Their free/Paid Plans - Go Herehttp://www.securitykiss.com/

SecurityKISS (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway Details

The SecurityKISS (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway Starts on March 22,2013 at 23:59:59 GMT{UK}
The SecurityKISS (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway Ends on March 24,2013 at 23:59:59 GMT{UK}

*World Clock Time Zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

To participate in ourSecurityKISS (48 hour) Unlimited Giveaway :

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

To Obtain Your SecurityKISS 3 Month Premium Subscription

*Please be sure and check your Spam Folder also if you don't receive an email in your Inbox

*Special Thanks Again to Member For Setting Up This Great Giveaway For MalwareTips

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Imran said:
It says "This Giveaway request is not valid yet. "

It doesnt start until 23:59:59 GMT{UK} today.I posted it now because I wont have time later.

The starting dates and times are posted in the thread

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This giveaway is now LIVE. Remember to check your spam folder also.

Mine came to my spam folder in Gmail

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
SecurityKISS is an excellent product, the free version is enough for myself 300 MB per day (24hr) since I don't use it all the time.

Of coarse this is giveaway you don't want to miss.

Thanks.:D

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you, Member, for securing this giveaway for MalwareTips!
Please thank him by giving him Kudos - click here & then [Rate] next to reputation in his profile.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I would like to Thanks Malgorzata Luczywo from SecurityKISS Team for Sponsoring this giveaway Exclusive for MalwareTips.

Thanks exterminator20 for posting this Giveaway.You are always a good friend to me and always help me in my need.

Thanks NathanF1 for appreciation.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I got my license but beware if you use Gmail it will put the email into your Spam folder.

Enjoy!!:D

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Can I put the info in my current install or do I have to redownload and install it?

Nevermind I just received my info

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.