Expired malwaretips.com Giveaway: Sandboxie

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acuariano

May 16, 2011
Sandboxie is a gem,is the gem of securities apps.,is perfect for my old pc,because is super light on resources.
i'd use SB for everyting i browse the web and it comes with the option to "drop my rights"..
it's just perfect.
Thanks to MalwareTips for a great giveaway

ajilo

May 17, 2011
Thanks for this giveaway. Now I have Sandboxie free (with nagscreen) and does not have some useful features that I cared about most launching many sandbox at one time. Sandboxie is a very strong and lightweight way to secure your computer from infection.
Count me in, thanks.
my twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/malwaretipscom/status/67676133621121024
my digg
http://digg.com/news/technology/http_malwaretips_com_showthread_php_tid_1836

Arale

May 13, 2011
How would you use the paid version of Sandboxie?

Well,I have been using SandBoxie for a while now,and I've had no problem at all, not even scanning my PC. It's a great soft and must have for everyone's PC. It would be grate to use the all features of it as a full version. So I would appreciate if you could count me in for the excellent giveaway.
Thanks again for bringing this offer to us :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Well I would:
  1. Put it on my mums computer for when she goes surfing the internet.
  2. For my dad for when he goes beta testing for Trend Micro.

robert

May 20, 2011
Thanks for the Giveaway
I really need Sandboxie because i download lots of softwares daily.
So it would help me to run in Sandbox without affecting my Real OS.
and yes Sandbox is light on resources and best rated software too.
so please count me in.
https://twitter.com/#!/malwaretipscom/status/67676133621121024

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011

i want use for malware testing on my actual maybe for banking in future,and for more protect me from malware's
i need it for working online, hope i can win this license ;)

thx

Fernandes

May 21, 2011
I like to test some programs to see if they meet my expectations and doing that with sandboxie I can avoid changes on my computer if I don`t want to keep those programs.
On the other hand sandboxie will protect my system from malware when my little kids surf the internet.

Macadamia

May 15, 2011
I currently use Sandboxie free to compartmentalise my computer such that I have three sandboxes:
  1. Sandbox Firefox (for Firefox + online games)
  2. Sandbox P2P (with no internet access and restricted file access)
  3. Sandbox DefaultBox (misc)
Unfortunately the free version does not allow me to run multiple sandboxes simultaneously [SBIE1303] which means that in order to run peer-to-peer programs I have to shutdown my web browser first! I ended up sharing my Firefox sandbox with online games so as to run them alongside each other. Any miscellaneous files of unknown safety are run under the default sandbox (with restrictions).

It's pretty unavoidable to use some applications during others so I have a copy of Opera that isn't sandboxed and some other key applications in a similar situation. This makes me uneasy but with the restrictions of the free Sandboxie version I don't have much choice in the matter. I would be so happy if I could run multiple sandboxes concurrently :)

My twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/malwaretipscom/status/67676133621121024 (I'm Jaisus there).

Cheers x

Andrekac

May 22, 2011

The reason why I would like to win a license to this is because Sanboxie is rated as the best sandox application by the security experts I trust. I’m always surfing the web and trying new programs so sandboxie would greatly enhance my security. Besides, as my computer is a little bit old, this application would be just adequate because it is very light on resources consumption. I would appreciate if you could count me in the draw
Re-tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/malwaretipscom/status/67676133621121024

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Sandboxie Forum Giveway winners :

• JoeN,
  • ajilo
  • Farmer
  • win7holic
  • Ibrad
  • pss0612

Sandboxie Twitter Giveaway winners:
  • robert_hi,
  • 424tsiai,
  • ajilo_11,
  • Andr_ka
Congratulations.
PM Jack if you have won and he will give you a license key.

bogdan

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 7, 2011
Hopefully we can get in touch with everyone during one week. If not the remaining licenses will be given away randomly to forum participants that didn't won.
Ajilo was lucky enough to win both on forum and on twitter. Hopefully he'll agree to give one license to another participant.

ajilo

May 17, 2011
bogdan said:
Hopefully we can get in touch with everyone during one week. If not the remaining licenses will be given away randomly to forum participants that didn't won.
Ajilo was lucky enough to win both on forum and on twitter. Hopefully he'll agree to give one license to another participant.

I would like to thank you I am only one license is enough
Possible given away the second to my friend airolko or member active MrXidus

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.