malwaretips.com is getting an upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
There's a guy at wilders called jmonge, let's be thankful he's not resident here as he'd put Umbra and others postcounts to shame.
His security config thread alone would probably be 300 pages by now ;)
WDOWF.jpg

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Tom172 said:
Correction, it's about sharing your knowledge and helping others, not post count,
Reputation or any other meaningless numbers.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

If it were up to me, things like post count and Kudos would not exist, as they are completely irrelevant. :cool:

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
HeffeD said:
things like post count and Kudos would not exist, as they are completely irrelevant. :cool:
enjoy the kudos as irrelevant as they are
+ 3 for the wisest words spoke thus far :cool:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
80 Pages of Umbra's Config. :p

:lolz:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Tom172 wrote: Correction, it's about sharing your knowledge and helping others, not post count,
Reputation or any other meaningless numbers.

Merit system, and some knowledgeable charity to boot. :)

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
MT has done a great job in such a short time.. may it continue to prosper and help all those in need.

himagain

Level 1
Apr 25, 2013
I was glad to hear the reason for the Forum change: not because of problems, but traffic!
Why this program?
I'm about to instal one but was thinking of The Big One.....
I'm even giving up making Websites and switching to WPress (dot Org, though :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.