Expired malwaretips.com : Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Kis 2014 winners have been picked.The following members have 4 days from today to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be picked in order from the posted list.
@rusman
@Raul90

Ved

Level 3
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
Our Lucky Winners For The Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Giveaway Are

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!

All winners have been sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within 5 days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

@exterminator20 : I tried to activate KIS-2014 with the key you sent to me but unfortunately it is giving error as ""Activation code is invalid for this region".
please help.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@exterminator20 : I tried to activate KIS-2014 with the key you sent to me but unfortunately it is giving error as ""Activation code is invalid for this region".
please help.
What region are you in?
I have contacted Kaspersky and will have an answer ASAP

Last edited:

Ved

Level 3
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
Try the link I sent you with how to do it in VPN.In the meantime I will get it resolved with my contact at Kaspersky
@exterminator20 : thank you for the solution you provided and oh it (openvpn) worked like a charm. :) :) :).365 days activation.

To my delight, i want to say that "INTERNET" is amazing and so is malwaretips.com.

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@exterminator20 : thank you for the solution you provided and oh it (openvpn) worked like a charm. :) :) :).365 days activation.

To my delight, i want to say that "INTERNET" is amazing.

Awesome Ved :) Enjoy!!! My contact is from US so she probably didnt give me International licenses.I apologize for any inconvenience.

Reactions: sid_16 and Ved

Ved

Level 3
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
Try the link I sent you with how to do it in VPN.In the meantime I will get it resolved with my contact at Kaspersky

I have a doubt that now when i have 1-year activation, can uninstall the Private tunnel software ? would this affect my activation ?

Ved

Level 3
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
Awesome Ved :) Enjoy!!! My contact is from US so she probably didnt give me International licenses.I apologize for any inconvenience.

It's ok...They say that good things don't come easy..and because of this inconvenience i have first time used any VPN solution and learned something new and interesting.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have a doubt that now when i have 1-year activation, can uninstall the Private tunnel software ? would this affect my activation ?
Once it is activated you may use your regular IP. It should not affect updates to database.If for some reason you had to uninstall and reactivate it you would have to do so using the VPN again

Reactions: Ved

Ashwin

Level 1
Verified
Feb 16, 2014
Once it is activated you may use your regular IP. It should not affect updates to database.If for some reason you had to uninstall and reactivate it you would have to do so using the VPN again
I am also from India, and need help with this. Would you mind telling me how to activate the license using the VPN?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Kis 2014 winners have been picked.The following member has until Saturday March 15,2014 to claim their license or a new winner will be picked in order from the posted list.
@rusman

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.