MalwareTips own app for mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Hey people, was just wondering, we are a gang of techies then why don't we develop our own mobile app for various platform for our own forum/ site. This would be first of its kind in the market and would allow highly addictive users like me to quickly post and reply to forum. What do the other members say on this.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Hey people, was just wondering, we are a gang of techies then why don't we develop our own mobile app for various platform for our own forum/ site. This would be first of its kind in the market and would allow highly addictive users like me to quickly post and reply to forum. What do the other members say on this.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=MalwareTips it's been around since february I believe ;)

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
:eek: No, i said an official app:D
"Hey people, was just wondering, we are a gang of techies then why don't we develop our own mobile app for various platform for our own forum/ site. This would be first of its kind in the market and would allow highly addictive users like me to quickly post and reply to forum. What do the other members say on this." Hmmm I don't see official o_O

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
"Hey people, was just wondering, we are a gang of techies then why don't we develop our own mobile app for various platform for our own forum/ site. This would be first of its kind in the market and would allow highly addictive users like me to quickly post and reply to forum. What do the other members say on this." Hmmm I don't see official o_O
ok. i meant something official. :oops:

Reactions: YogiTek

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Also a member of MT:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-android-app.23068/

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's the same one as posted above by juhful.

That said, in the mean time, XenForo is mobile-friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.