App Review Mamutu 3.0 Test and Review(MalwareDoctor)-Requested

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
P

Plexx

Unfortunately I have not had yet the time to actually check the video, but thanks for the test. I even forgot I requested a test on Mamutu due to the issues I was having even on VM.

Will try to view the test later.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
Unfortunately I have not had yet the time to actually check the video, but thanks for the test. I even forgot I requested a test on Mamutu due to the issues I was having even on VM.

Will try to view the test later.

Biozfear, I have a question. When trying to hide safe processes in Killswitch, the option is faded out. Did you experience that problem and if so do you know how to troubleshoot it?

P

Plexx

MalwareDoctor said:
Biozfear, I have a question. When trying to hide safe processes in Killswitch, the option is faded out. Did you experience that problem and if so do you know how to troubleshoot it?

I have not experienced hide safe processes being faded out. What version of KS do you use? Is it 2.5?

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
3 kudos for a good test
But u had 11 malicious links
xxx.voidtools.com/Everything-1.2.1.371.exe
is search everything from the offical site and is not malicious
when finding malicious links it always good beware of false positives
still really good test thank you

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
InternetChicken said:
3 kudos for a good test
But u had 11 malicious links
when finding malicious links it always good beware of false positives
still really good test thank you

@InternetChicken: Thanks for the kudos and feedback. I do not use a lot of different software so it sometimes hard to tell the difference between Adware and legitimate pieces of software.

@Biozfear : Yes it is version 2.5. To be exact, version 2.5.242177.201.

P

Plexx

@MalwareDoctor: Only thing I can think of is re-unzip CCE and see if it still has Hide Safe Processes disabled for you. If it still is, perhaps post it in the Comodo forums.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
Only thing I can think of is re-unzip CCE and see if it still has Hide Safe Processes disabled for you. If it still is, perhaps post it in the Comodo forums.

Just tried it. Unfortunately did not resolve this issue. Reason I came here is because I see you hide safe processes for each test, and was hoping you had an answer. Also the Comodo forums are usually pretty good, but no-one seems to know a resolution to the problem.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Everything

I use Search Everything, excellent software.

InternetChicken said:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.