Windows Edition
Home
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
G Data Internet Security
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
NPE , MalwareBytes , HitMan Pro , Emsisoft Emergency Kit , Sophos Virus Removal Tool , and others.
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
WOT (Web Of Trust).
Maintenance tools
CCleaner

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I would like to suggest some form of backup solution. Both Macrium Reflect and Aomei Backupper have a good free and reliable version. If you do not have a portable HDD you could give Aomei One key a look it will even help create a partition for you. ;)

Marhendra12

Thread author
Mar 1, 2016
You need to add more on-demand scanner. Like malwarebytes, hitman pro, zemana antimalware or emsisoft emergency kit

GData Internet security is good, solid :)

And @Umbra will say to you later, about your Login Password Protection

Is it ( On Demand Scanner ) will make my laptop slower than before ?

Marhendra12

Thread author
Mar 1, 2016
which is better, online scanner ( NPE , HitManPro ) or Offline Scanner ( Emsisoft Emergency Kit , Dr Web Cureit!)

Marhendra12

Thread author
Mar 1, 2016
untitled.PNG
Is it enough ? , for Virtual Machine I will use Virtual Box.

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
You need to add more on-demand scanner. Like malwarebytes, hitman pro, zemana antimalware or emsisoft emergency kit

GData Internet security is good, solid :)

And @Umbra will say to you later, about your Login Password Protection

I've used Zemana AntiMalware for last 2 days and I already had a couple of false positives...

It still needs some work,,,

Reactions: Marhendra12

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.