BackUp: Keriver 1- Click Restore Pro
Password Manager: Sticky Password 5 Pro
Extra Protection: VirtualBox+Windows XP:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
You can add EMET (Enhanced Mitigation Experienced Toolkit) and activate like DEP,SEHOP and ASLR.

TKFlight

May 19, 2011
Add EMET like James said. I don't have any experiences with Appguard but I think you can run an AV side by side. If that isn't right, then someone correct me.

I recommend Avast 6! Free:

Avast 6! Free: Link

EMET Guide: Link

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Not a bad config!:D ... AppGuard will block everything from installing which gives you a high degree of prevention but you can add VTZilla and an antivirus to improve your detection.
Are you using a trail for AppGuard or you have a full license?

VTzilla (Free) - link
VTzilla is a Mozilla Firefox browser plugin that simplifies the process of scanning Internet resources with VirusTotal. It allows you to download files directly with VirusTotal's web application prior to storing them in your PC. Moreover, it will not only scan files, but also URLs.
The scanning options are embedded in Firefox's context menu and download dialog, making the analysis process as easy as clicking a single button.
More Info

marsellus

Thread author
May 24, 2011
Antivirus used for some time but found that the AG does not make sense;) and so you never detect :). But I'll check the plugin VTzilla :cool:

Are you using a trail for AppGuard or you have a full license?
I have a full license:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.