Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Love cars?

Maserati Configurator

It uses Flash so you visual what your car looks like. When finished click on PDF and have a copy of your Maserati.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here you go , I've tried to keep the price as low as possible (NOT! :lolz: ) but ....

[attachment=216]

[attachment=217]

My Maserati GranTurismo S looks awesome!!

Attachments

• save.png
    save.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 632
  • 2.png
    2.png
    805.9 KB · Views: 695

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@MrXidus ..use the Maserati Configurator and see what's the price...:D ....also my GranTurismo can chrush your Maserati at any time... :cool:

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
@Jack It wanted me to log in so I couldn't find that out, Yep it probably could crush it but I am in for exotic'ness.... not speed :p

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
I'd love a cheap FIAT/Ferrari/Alfa Romeo (who will buy Maserati next?) as well but even with the prices being considerable lower it still is not cheap, once you start to customize the base model the price grows VERY quickly! They are very nice cars though and it beats paying about twice that for a similar sized Aston Martin.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.